We will begin with the funniest picture of the afternoon. I tried to get all three boys lined up for a picture, and that proved to be very difficult. Mark (on the left) is so tall (he's finishing Kindergarten), that I asked him to bend down for the picture. He did, but before I could take the picture, Luke (on the right, he will be three in September) bent down, also. I asked him to stay standing up so I could keep him in the picture, and he stood back up. Before I could snap the perfect picture, Will (was in the middle!) bent down to hug me. This will have to suffice as our "lineup group picture"!! :-)
Mark and Luke enjoyed playing with Will. While Will was still in his stroller after eating, the boys liked looking at books and "Thomas the Train" on Youtube (Luke calls it Youtub) with him. Will also had fun hanging out with other teachers, especially the Guidance ladies, but on the way home, it was "Mark" and "Luke" that was on his mind. Yes, those boys were on his mind AND the cake Paula gave us for the trip home. :-)
This is the life. Welcome to summer.




No comments:
Post a Comment