7.11.2011

Outer Banks


Last week (thanks to Mom and Dad!!!!), Mark and I were able to go away for a couple of days.  We spent Monday through Wednesday at the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  Will got to spend time with Meme and Pawpaw!!

Monday evening on the 4th we enjoyed a seafood dinner, then went out to the beach outside our hotel.  We got to experience fireworks on the beach, and it was so much fun!  I have personally decided that the beach is where I should spend every Independence Day!!  :-)




Tuesday morning: Duck Donuts.  Yum.  It was such a neat place - you can watch your donuts being made!  We spent the day on the beach on Tuesday; it was hot (even under our big umbrella), but we cooled off in the hotel pool.  A bit of reading and a lot of people watching, all with the accompaniment of sea breeze and ocean sounds: amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment