9.16.2012

Fun Fall Weekend

Friday
CH Home Football game - Will was SO excited to be able to see both the band AND the cheerleaders again!  We sat near the band (Will's favorite seats!) and he even took pictures of them performing on the fields.  Kyle, the Band Director, must know that Will is a groupie; he invited him to play the drums!  Will did a great job copying Kyle on the drums, and this time the band members were cheering HIM on!  :-)






Saturday 
Church Yard Sale
Lunch for Mom and Tab
Yard Sale and park for Mark and Will
Naps for the entire family.  Long ones.  Awesome ones.
Party food theme for college football on all day!  (Even though it was a tough day on our teams!)

Today 
Really moving session of "Just Coffee" - I led the discussion, and I'm glad I got to work through the material twice.  Good stuff - may we be covered in the dust of our rabbi, Christ.  I am so thankful for this group of faith and fellowship.

Fall Block Party at church - The Fords joined us, and Will and Beatrix had a great time.  Bouncy houses, swings, facepainting, and food - no wonder why these faces scream JOY!  The pictures below were taken by Nick Ford.  He takes amazing pictures (and shares them with us).  I love to see how he captures our kiddos and their personalities!







No comments:

Post a Comment